Defective or Damaged Items Policy
Not all purchases are going to be perfect. As hard as we try, things may not always arrive as expected. Please acknowledge that Box condition is sold as is. We ship our products mint unless stated in the description. We do not offer exchange, discounts, or refund for dents and creases caused during shipping transit. If you are concerned with box condition, please email us. Bandai Namco Toys & Collectibles, America Inc. does not accept returns or cancellations on orders.
Damaged and Defective Items
Any defective item or item damaged in transit goes through the standard Bluefin exchange process. Please complete the form below for any issues with damaged or defective items.
The following issues do not qualify as a defective product:
• Minor cosmetic paint issues
• Package condition
BNTCA is able to provide replacement services for Bandai Tamashii Nations and Bandai Shokugan for U.S. and Canada only. Please be advised that part replacement for Gundam model kits and other products from Bandai Hobby are limited to a U.S. mailing addresses only.
Item Replacement Policy
Replacement services may be provided for the following circumstances:
• Defects-missing components from package, duplicate components, item broken-in-package
• Wrong paint colors (e.g. blue instead of red)
• Broken / Lost / Defective model kit components (maximum of 6 parts per model kit purchase)
• We cannot provide replacements for any of the collectible items if the items have been on the market for 8 months or longer.
• Item replacement is subject to manufacturer availability
• You have a receipt dated within the last 90 days. We are unable to proceed with any request without a receipt.
***Please note that we are unable to replace action figures that have color or tone inconsistencies or paint misapplication smaller than 5mm as these are variances within the production process.
Please follow the link below to complete the replacement form if your request is within the guidelines above